Bulk manage members with groups
Groups allow Admins to auto-subscribe many members to collections and grant members acesss to secret collections.
By default, every channel comes with a group called
Everyone that automatically adds every member of the channel to itself. This allows you to subscribe everyone to collections meant for every new member.
Creating a new group
If you’re an Admin, here’s how you can create a new group:
- Click the
Admin consolelink at the bottom of the lefthand navigation.
- Click on the Members link in the lefthand navigation.
- Click on the Groups link in the page’s sub-navigation.
- Click the
Create groupbutton in the right side of the page.
- Give your group a name and description then click the
Create groupbutton at the bottom of the page to save your new group.
- On the next page, add members to the group and add the collections you want to auto-subscribe them to. You can also add secret collections to the group to grant access to all the members.
Mapping groups in Rewatch to SAML groups
Rewatch allows you to manage your groups via your SAML setup. If you’re an Admin, here’s how you can map a group to SAML:
- While creating or editing a group, check the
Map to SAML group
- In the search input that appears, search for the SAML group you want to map to.
Saveto save your mapping.
Lasted edited on November 3rd, 2020