Follow these 5 easy steps to get started using Rewatch with your team.
1. Join a channel.
If you’ve already been invited to a channel, check your work email for the invitation and follow the steps there.
If you’re the first person on your team to join Rewatch, you’ll need to create a channel for your team.
2. Upload your videos.
If you already have multiple videos you’d like to upload, you can upload them all at once. Just
click on the files you’d like to upload and click
3. Create your first Collection.
In Rewatch, you’ll want to organize your videos into Collections so you team can easily browse you channel. To start, create a Collection.
Collections can be anything you want but here are just a few suggestions:
- Getting Started – This collection will be great for organizing welcome and onboarding videos for new hires. Help new team members get to know your company more.
- All-hands – This collection can be used to organize all your company all-hands so that everyone on your team can watch the video at any time.
- Sales training – This collection is great for keeping all your sales training materials in one place so that you can onboard new sales team member faster.
- Engineering – Collections work for individual organizations in your company too. Engineers can keep their product demos and screen captures here to show off their work and get feedback.
4. Customize your channel.
Now that you’ve uploaded your first set of videos and organized them in the Collections you want, you should start customizing your channel to fit your brand.
5. Invite your team.
Now the fun really begins. Invite your team to your channel and start using Rewatch to keep your team informed, focused, and aligned.
Lasted edited on April 27th, 2020